Tile Contractor – The leading floor installer
When choosing a new floor, it’s important to consider the lasting value of your investment.
Will the floor still be in style when it’s time to sell your home? Will you have to replace it again in a few years to keep it looking nice?
With tile, these concerns are negligible. A long-lasting, classic style that has remained popular for thousands of years, tile flooring will stand the test of time.
LevelFinish our a team of experienced tile contractors in Richmond are prepared to help you install a tile floor that will keep your home beautiful and stylish for years to come.
Don’t just take our word for it, though. Keep reading to feel even more confident in your decision to equip your home with tile flooring.
Tile Flooring Installation Richmond VA – 20 years experience
- LevelFinish are experts in all types of tile flooring, we offer two mainy types of tiles which are Porcelain and Ceramic.
- We’re referred to as the best contractor, so there’s no question that you can rely on us. Whether its a new or old job, you can be sure we’ve got your back for all flooring installation requirements.
- LevelFinish are a top rated, custom company who always go above and beyond to get the project done. Our colleagues try their hardest to receive your positive reviews and are a massive believer of customer satisfaction. Our skilled team can easily work on both domestic and commercial projects.
- Our of our goals for this year is to become one of if not the most highly reviewed company in the city.
- We are a professional team and have worked on many local flooring installations throughout Richmond so please do get in touch today and make the most of our cheap prices.
- Tiles can be added to your bathroom, shower, kitchen and even your wall or floor, get in touch today and we'll have a experienced contractor at your door waiting to help you out.
Why choose Tile flooring?
The remains of tile floors can be found in the ancient architectural ruins of many different cultures around the world. As early as the second century AD, polished tiles have been used, it’s safe to say they can withstand the test of time because of its appearance, practicality, and ease of repair.
- Its cost effective. –Upfront costs of tile flooring are low, particularly when compared to other flooring choices. It also lasts much longer than carpet or vinyl flooring without needing to be updated or replaced.
- It’s durable. –Tile can hold up to a lot of foot traffic, plus, it resists fading and damage from the sun, which neither carpet nor hardwood floors can claim.
- Water/ Stain proof. – When installed correctly, tile is entirely water- and stain-proof
- Easy to clean. – All you have to do is sweep or mop, and your floor is dirt and allergen free.
- Easy to repair. – Even though tile floors are incredibly durable and repairs are rare, if they do get damaged they are easy to repair.
What tile is right for your installation?
ile exists in every shape, size, and color you can imagine. Plus, you can combine different styles for even more possibilities. The versatility of design can be overwhelming, but that’s where the guidance of your decorator or contractor can be useful. They will help you be confident in your tile selection.
Two types of tile are common for flooring installations: ceramic and porcelain.
Ceramic tiles are easier to cut and cheaper to purchase. Porcelain tile is more dense and durable, but costs slightly more up front.
Because tiles are so hard and heavy, they require special tools for installation. While anyone can theoretically install tile floors, it’s best left to professionals who are experienced with the necessary mortars and grouts and have the essential tools to ensure the job is done correctly. Remember, tile floors only maintain their water and stain-proof qualities when the installation is flawless.
Who can install tile flooring in Richmond?
Once you’ve decided that tile is the best option for your home, choosing from the myriad of design options available for your floor is not the only decision to make.
Selecting the contractor to help guide you through the process and ensure that your tile installation is correct is just as important as knowing how you want it to look.
LevelFinish is prepared to take on the job as your contractor for your next tile project in Richmond. Our team is standing by to ensure that your investment in tile flooring will not only look amazing but also will hold up for years to come.
Contact Us Today
Mon-Fri 7:30AM–6PM Sat 8-12 Sunday closed 804-393-9283